SUPPLY CHAIN MANAGEMENT
4-8 December 2017
Read the course description
Sign up now for Supply Chain Management and receive a five percent discount on the course fee*.
C O U R S E O B J E C T I V EThe objective of this five-day course is to provide participants with the practical knowledge and skills to effectively manage the antituberculosis medicines and laboratory commodities needed in today’s tuberculosis (TB) programmes. There are increasing collaboration and coordination with TB programmes and many of the topics covered in this course can also be applied to the management of antiretroviral drugs and HIV diagnostics.B E N E F I T S O F T R A I N I N G
- Discover the key global factors in the production, financing and distribution of TB drugs and supplies
- Gather technical knowledge about first- and second-line TB medicines
- Become familiar with laboratory requirements, including those needed for latest diagnostic techniques, such as GeneXpert
- Write better procurement and supply chain management plans for grants
- Strengthen procurement skills
- Achieve better prices and supply chain managementW H O S H O U L D A T T E N D
This course is designed for middle- to senior-level procurement specialists, doctors, pharmacists, warehouse managers and consultants, managing drugs and/or laboratory supplies. Participants involved in HIV/AIDS programmes or the forecasting, procurement, storage and distribution of TB-related commodities, will all benefit from this training.
The course fee includes tuition, training material, lunch and two tea breaks.
A residential package fee is available at 2,610 USD, which includes the course fee plus 960 USD for accommodation and breakfast.R E G I S T R A T I O N D E A D L I N E
4 October 2017