RESULTS-BASED MONITORING AND EVALUATION COURSE
13-17 November 2017
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Read the course description
Sign up now for Results-Based Monitoring and Evaluation and receive a five percent discount on the course fee*.
Photo Credit: Marcus Rose/The Union
The Union’s International Management Development Programme (IMDP)
strengthens global health systems by training public health professionals in specific management competencies that are essential for health programmes to provide quality care for patients.
C O U R S E O B J E C T I V E
This five-day course focuses on bringing in accountability of monitoring and evaluation for ensuring project completion on time within budgeted costs. Participants in this course will be able to develop different levels of indicators for project monitoring and evaluation, strengthen the process of supervision, audit and data collection, and demonstrate different methods of monitoring and evaluation.
B E N E F I T S O F T R A I N I N G
- Develop an understanding of the difference between monitoring, review and evaluation of programmes and projects
- Develop different indicators for project monitoring and evaluation
- Strengthen the processes of supervision to work more effectively and efficiently
- Collect and analyse data and drawing meaningful conclusions to take corrective and preventative action
- Improve the quality, speed and content of reporting for better decision-making
- Conduct and support an internal or external audit for the project
W H O S H O U L D A T T E N D
This course is designed for middle- to senior-level managers, working in public health from national, provincial government or international agencies and non-governmental organisations, who are responsible for project management, its various administrative aspects and donor communications for implementation of health programmes.
The course fee includes tuition, training material, lunch and two tea breaks.
A residential package fee is available at 2,610 USD, which includes the course fee plus 960 USD for accommodation and breakfast.
R E G I S T R A T I O N D E A D L I N E
13 September 2017
Learn more about Union courses at unioncourses.org
For additional information, email firstname.lastname@example.org
*The early registration deadline is 13 August 2017.
Copyright © 2017 International Union Against Tuberculosis and Lung Disease, All rights reserved.
You are receiving this email because you or your colleagues have expressed interest in training
in public health.